Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭MileHighGuy

Wow. After last week's pedestrian games we getting treated this weekend.

The Rams were the best and worst team on the field somehow.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Wow Wow Wow. Stafford and Kupp really stepped up and delivered there

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Nah, you have to take the TD there and trust your D I think.

C'mon guys, let's just talk about the football tonight. We're all fans, and the forum is quiet enough as it is, and i like reading your opinions, let's try to agree to disagree sometimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Straight into the Bills Chiefs. What a night of football..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,880 ✭✭✭amacca

Ya you right of course but there was something about the movement looked like what he was initially planning to do was plough ahead for a couple of yards?....

They did everything in their power to let Tom Brady do Tom Brady things, but how do you let Kupp get open 50 yards down field with 20 seconds on the clock?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,314 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

3 horrible results so far. At least there are still 2 good teams left in it with the Chiefs and Bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Absolutely ridiculous amazing games so far this weekend with the most anticipated one still to come now

.... Well they got away with it.... How? , I do not know, but I fancy the 49ers next week if the Rams fumble the ball 4 times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭threeball

How the hell do you leave kupp one on one for not one but two consecutive chunk plays right after brady works miracles to get them back in the game.

Agreed, especially the last play, where it was designed to let him run one on one with a safety.... The entire game was wild, Ramsey letting Evans getting beyond him for the TD, the second Akers fumble.... I'd love to see the win % chart for the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Kev8360

There's alway one blowout game in the divisional round - so Chiefs by 30! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Great weekend of drama so far but it's time for a home win. Let's go, Chiefs!

P.S. Cooper Kupp should be the MVP.

I know, the wildcard weekend and divisional rounds are my favourite weekends of the season.

Not only are the games so intense, getting football across sat and sun for two weekends in a row!

Hoping the Bills can do the business at Arrowhead, I have soft spot for them for all the years of hopelessness they had.

Early 4th down gamble from their own side of the field..... I love it.

Looks like a chilly evening in KC.

Bit of a statement drive there from Buffalo. Of course they know KC can hang if it turns in to a track meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭threeball

Chiefs need to get out of the blocks early which they haven't up to now. Bills will be out of sight if that happens again. Allen is a monster.

Great start to the Bills and hopefully it bodes well for the game. Chiefs D didn't look bad considering, forcing the Bills to convert on 4th down twice. Mathieu off is worrying for them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭standardg60

• Advertisement

Love Romo on commentary

How the hell did manhomes survive heat and get the pass off for the first down?

This could live up to expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,874 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Yeah it’s great to see the forum having a bit of life.

Patrick. Mahomes.

Great to see this game

Superb individual skill from mahomes, what a td.

can't see mahomes being this lucky all game, bills getting great penetration

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The Caesars/Manning ad is brilliant

Eli: Not as great as the helmet catch!

Peyton: I would have hit him in the numbers, probably.

The delivery of the line is perfect.

Mahomes knows Hill and/or Kelce will be double teamed and the Bills aren't blitzing (same as the last game). There is no "luck" in being able to buy time and scan the field for a chance to scramble 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 11,136 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

End of the Rams v Bucs game had some incredibly shambolic situational defending from both teams and general foot shooting we've seen in a while. Was a fairly boring game with one side clearly overmatched for most of it so it was good to make it interesting

Both Allen and Mahomes playing up their abilities on their first drive - should be a great game if it continues

• Advertisement

Terrible decision by the punt returner there.. He was too far from the goal line to let that bounce.

Advertisement