Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of restrictions

Options
  • 21-01-2022 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

not seeing or hearing anything- I can remember but does this mean 10 minute gaps between tee times will reduce ? Or was it always 10 mins

could badly ado with more tee times of a weekend in our place

Post edited by Shank Williams on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭big_drive

Ours is fourballs every 10 mins. It's working well enough. Obviously limited tee times due to day light is an issue

But If reducing time I'd nearly say it would need to be in 3's then for pace of play

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Shank Williams

was it always 10 mins for 4balls pre covid?

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Walter Alright

Hopefully we’ll be swapping our scorecards with our playing partners again. I think it’s ridiculous we’re still marking our own cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭fungie

I mean, it's effectively the same thing. You mark your own and mark someone else's score too. Your playing partner marks theirs and yours. What's the problem? The scope for cheating hasn't increased.

We only mark our own cards in our place and not someone else’s. It’s ridiculous really.

• Advertisement

As in we don’t keep someone else’s score as well & someone else doesn’t keep our score.

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Golfhead65

Stupid thread in my opinion, seems like a should we, shouldnt we thread,

Advertisement