Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 23 - Matchday Thread - Dennis, WTF!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

14 from 7 incl. captain. HEWT

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

Have to ask what does HEWT mean?

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭SeamusAFA

5 points from 4 so far.

Brought in Ings thinking he start 🙈

Dennis as captain.

Disaster yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

So you’re saying you’re not HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Happy enough with that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭scotchy

5 points from 5 including Captain Dennis, disaster of a game week.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

6 from 5. My week is now relying on double Arsenal defence, Trossard and Kane. Depressing state of affairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

It is a long running boards.ie joke apparently. Where some fella got a massive gameweek score and said ‘Happy Enough With That’. Resulting in the HEWT parody ever since.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

36 points with Jota, TAA, King, and hopefully Foster to come. Sees me go from 113k to 67k.

I had my best transfer of the season: used my 2 FTs to sell Dawson and Alonso for Digne and Laporte, and both got me double figure returns. Might have been even better had I played Dalot instead of putting him 2nd sub (with his 9 points). Have to be pleased with that return all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

10 from 7 including Dennis captain. Rudiger, TAA, Jota and Ramsdale left. Probably not going to end well 😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

25 (-4) with Dennis (C)

HEWT?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

As long as you still have players left, I would take that deal all day long the way it is for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Never thought I’d see the day when 16 from 7 including captain would see me get a screen full of green arrows. Serious dumpster fire of a gameweek for the large majority it would seem.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,882 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Same I thought I was heading for a red arrow - Cancelo captain - but simply bringing in KDB gave me a middling green arrow.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

16 from 8

Coufal and Williams laughing at me from the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Smith Rowe starting is a relief

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭markc91

25(-8) with TAA, Jota,Foster and Joao Pedro left C Ron not sure if I should be happy or not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Burnley XI: Pope, Roberts, Mee(c), Tarkowski, Pieters, Brownhill, Lennon, Westwood, McNeil, Rodriguez, Vydra

Subs: Gudmundsson, Thomas, Bardsley, Lowton, Hennessey, Long, Collins, Stephens, Cork

Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Tierney, White, Gabriel Magalhães, Holding, Sambi Lokonga, Ødegaard, Martinelli Silva, Smith Rowe, Saka, Lacazette(c)

Subs: Biereth, Oulad M'hand, Chambers, Nuno Tavares, Leno, Nketiah, Patino, Hutchinson, Alebiousu

Crystal Palace XI: Guaita, Ward(c), Guéhi, Andersen, Mitchell, Gallagher, Schlupp, Hughes, Olise, Édouard, Mateta

Subs: Benteke, Riedewald, Kelly, Milivojevic, Butland, Clyne, Ayew, Eze, Ferguson

Liverpool XI: Becker, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, van Dijk, Matip, Henderson(c), Jones, Fabinho, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Diogo Jota, Roberto Firmino

Subs: Gordon, Kelleher, Williams, Milner, Morton, Tsimikas, Konaté, Minamino, Gomez

Leicester XI: Schmeichel(c), Söyüncü, Justin, Thomas, Amartey, Barnes, Maddison, Lookman, Tielemans, Dewsbury-Hall, Daka

Subs: Ward, Daley-Campbell, Choudhury, Albrighton, McAteer, Soumaré, Brunt, Pérez, Vestergaard

Brighton XI: Sánchez, Veltman, Burn, Webster(c), Cucurella, Moder, Mac Allister, Groß, Alzate, Maupay, Trossard

Subs: Lallana, Caicedo, Roberts, Lamptey, Dunk, March, Scherpen, Welbeck, Leonard

Lowton benched ....... Feck

12 with Trent(c), Gabriel, Saka and Jota to go.

VVD (Robbo)

• Advertisement

Ox (Robbo)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Have Trent and Jota and seen Liverpool were 2 nil up and was delighted. Then checked who scored/assisted and cried.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Siittng on 11 points and a gw rank of 7.6m,will be lucky to get to 25 points this week. The average is currently only 14

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Pool doing their best to concede

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Gallagher missed a sitter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Daka (barnes), Maddison assist the assist

Palace goal finally

Edouard (Mateta)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

It's fine. I don't need any points sure.

Advertisement