Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech V HKC

Options
  • 21-01-2022 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking to get a wireless self-monitored home alarm. I want something reliable and simple. I got quotes for an Aritech system and a HKC one. The specs are both fairly similar as regards motion detectors, shocks, etc. There is about €250 difference in price with the HKC the more expensive to install but the monitoring is €6 less per month, so it should balance out over 3-4 years.

Are there any pros and cons regarding these two systems? I am looking for something reliable and trouble-free, so are any drawbacks or issues I should be aware of? I am particularly interested in any views on the Aritech as I have never heard of it before.

Post edited by 1641 on

Comments

Advertisement