Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happened the Varadkar story in the Village Thread?

Options
  • 21-01-2022 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

Thread seems to have been deleted from Current Affairs forum. Probably for the best as was filled with misinformation, but curious a I had posted recently on it.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭bertiebomber

buried like all his misdoings !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,752 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

Was it started by one of the Sinn Fein sock puppet accounts? That could account for it being removed.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I don't know what has happened to it. It has not been deleted by me and I'm sure not by the other active mod in the forum. I moderated a post in it around 7.30pm and I can see another report about half an hour later

Alas one thing I've not worked out, or indeed probably don't have the power to do, is re-instate threads. That may be something they can only do in the office, which means Monday at the earliest

Leave it with me. I need to check if anyone from the office could have done something with it, but that would only be for legal reasons. I'll also see if there is any way to re-instate it with the powers I do have

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

And it's back

I managed to find the post I had deleted and re-instated it (it was a post made this evening) and the whole thread came back. Just deleted the post again and the thread is still there

No idea what's going on

Advertisement