Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft 2022 - Discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Updated rosters after 5 rounds...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Added to the OP of the other thread^

I've convinced myself that my pick will be taken by Beaker or Necro and for some reason now also think it's the some one Hello2d wants.

Obviously loads of eye catching rosters (I mean MNG already has more star power than some of his draft winning rosters for example) there but Mr Guappas tag roster is standing out to me right now.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I've a couple of ideas for my next pick but again there is one I really want. All depends on beaker's next pick 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm open to trades for Kota if anyone is interested

I think I might be able to actually book a proper show and buildup this year, instead of just the usual list of matchups.

Hopefully I will as I have a couple of storylines in mind already. One of them involving the person I want in this round...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I'll have my pick up shortly.

A combination of FTR being snatched and a wealth of top talent available has me rejigging my plans.

It's ridiculous the amount of talent left at round frickin SIX but then again we had 20 players last year and only 12 this edition. Though I blame that primarily on nuBoards 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Yep, a new player could join the game now, make 5 or 6 picks, and their roster would stack up alongside any of ours. Crazy amount of talent left.

@Necro

You are up.

Couldnt pass up Ospreay, who right now is probably the best wrestler on earth.

Pick made, PMing @Bounty Hunter now.

I was sure you were gonna go for continuity and take WALTER beaker 😅

• Advertisement

Yep i wanted him but I was expecting Beaker to take WALTER. Time difference/ busy work and kid means only now finding re-evaluating time after Necro not joe doing the deed. Will probably have my pick up in the next hour or so

Post edited by Bounty Hunter on

sneaky phone pick was easier than expected. You’re up@wrestlemaniac

I had toyed with the idea of Walter but Ibhave had him 2 years in a row, thought it be best to let him go somewhere else.

Ospreay was the guy for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Pick made. @Mr.Nice Guy up next!

Can't PM him for some reason so hope he sees this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,179 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Love this. The likes of Walter and PAC are gone, you just assume they're gone already! 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Pick made and PM sent to @daithi1989

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Pick made, and PM sent to @The White Wolf

I'll pop the next round order up in the morning to keep things rolling onwards. Could do it now but I'm in bed and on my phone so it can wait 😁

Pick made and back to @brianregan09

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

@[Deleted User] your turn dude ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Really enjoyed booking Darby last year and he's a great fit on the RCW roster. Nice pick

Sorry, people, my pick is still available but I think they might make it back to me.

I'm waiting to hear back on a trade proposal :)

Im open to trades on all. I like my roster but Ive bo concrete plans yet.

I'd be the same in terms of if anyone makes me a good offer I might trade as I've no set plans for anyone really, some ideas peculating but everyone is tradeable.

Think I know who 2D wants to pick and to trade for, as each of them plus a few he has already drafted are kinda like the utilities in Monopoly, 1 is good (as a character to write for) but the more you add to your roster the more they compliment each other. Had considered making those picks myself but if I'm right they'd def suit his roster more.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pick made @JP Liz V1 you're up

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was thinking of Chad and Otis for awhile Liz, good shout.

Feck just realised Chad was my current Grecco Roman champion. 😂 Got too complacent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭NITRO95

@brianregan09 you're up pal

Very happy to get Sasha. Have a dream match in mind for her and hopefully I get to make it happen

Advertisement