Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vulture funds and how to get in on them

• 22-01-2022 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,626 ✭✭✭

I hear alot of how evil and manic these vulture funds are who swallow up property and inflate the prices everywhere.

Anyway, my other get rich schemes like crypto are in a (hopefully) temporary slump and I wish to find some easy profits. If it helps, I can laugh manically like some Hank Scorpio/Dr Evil megamaniac during said investments.

How do i join?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭antfin

Do you have a pension? If so you're probably already invested in one indirectly. If not then you need to hang around the right bars dressed provocatively and wait to be asked. If you have chaps wear them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭tinytobe

Is it known how much of Dublin property, no matter if houses or apartments, are owned by vulture funds?

Investing in crypto is proper greater fool stuff. Unless you created the coin or are in on the scam then all you are is a useful idiot with some proper money to hand over to people who are ripping you off.

Advertisement