Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acct-transaction export (to CSV) fails (BOI site bug)

Options
  • 22-01-2022 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have tried several times over past week to export (to csv file) account transaction data filtered to a part'l month (e.g.. Dec'21)  ..each time I get taken to an error page, and -very annoyingly- the boi website logs me out ..a screenshot of the error page is below.

It's not a browser problem (popups blocked, etc) as if I don't opt to filter the transactions, the export works fine ..problem seems related specifically to the filtering?

I've already notified BOI of this (the message was tagged with this ref string 'RefA9040117154023') but the response was of no help.

Are boi investigating this bug? ..is there an ETA for the fix? ..if its not imminent, could you PM me the csv of my dec'21 account transactions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 MaureenP

I have the same problem, very annoying, let me know if they respond to you, Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Hannibal Hayes/Maureen P

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

We are aware of the above issue and this has been raised with our technical support team. Our colleagues are working on a resolution on this as a priority. We can't provide an exact timeframe at the moment on a resolution and unfortunately it's not possible for us to provide csv of the dec'21 account transactions from our side.

We appreciate your patience and apologise for any inconvenience. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible

Thanks,

Declan

Advertisement