Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday 23rd January 2022

• 22-01-2022 11:36pm

Have nothing picked yet, if I even bother to look 😆

There's a good hurdles' race tomorrow at Lingfield with 3 good division 2 type horses taking each other on, in the shape of Brewin'upastorm , Goshen and Darver Star in the 2.25 . That's a five runner affair worth £100,000 over 2m. 3f. 110yds. A good novice chase before that race.. Lots of quality across the whole card, and the highlight there is the Fleur De Lys Chase, worth £150,000, and over a distance of 2m. 6f. 10yds.

Meanwhile, in Ireland, the "Horse & Jockey Hotel S'Chase" @ 3.15 Thurles, is the highlight there, and perhaps NOTEBOOK is worth a speculative fiver to nab the spoils in this 4 runner affair, with what looks like tasty odds of 16/1 (PP & Boyles) , on ground, at least, that should suit...

😊 Gluck

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭j@utis

No flat racing today, so that's me taking a day off racing 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

12.50 Lingfield, estacas, around 7/4. This won't win in my opinion. Lay bet and my strongest of the day. Getting backed but still can't justify it winning. Over from Germany and won at ascot, but this race is a different kettle of fish. Won't win.

1.0 Thurles, John cannon, even money. Again, can't see it winning here. Horse needs really sloppy /heavy going and I get the feeling it'll find 1 too good. Lay bet.

1.10 Warwick, Saint segal. Around 1/3 but value in my opinion. Ive taken the short odds and backed to win.

1.30 Thurles, gerri colombe, around 4/6. I've backed this to win and in a double with Saint segal. Looks to be still improving and the extra distance looks as though it will suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I'm WIN on BDM 300lingers

Thurles treble...

Gerri Colombe 13.30

Allaho 15.15

Fakir D'Alene 15.45

4/1

Last bet of the day for me.

1.50 Lingfield, warlord, around 5/4. Lay bet, can't see it winning. I'm actually very confident this will be beaten. I'm out

• Advertisement

That looked a horrible fall for my old buddy Battleoverdoyen.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear the worst.

Keeping an eye on the USA while studying for tomorrow.

In the 12.29 at golden gate, the fav deer gee at 7/4ish looks a good price to lay. Can't see it winning here. The horse does s be held up, but I get the feeling 1 or 2 will kick clear and won't be caught. Race is delayed a bit. Confident lay bet here.

Advertisement