Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tube mod recommendations.

Options
  • 23-01-2022 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,227 ✭✭✭✭

So, I recently moved countries. Somewhere in a box in Ireland is a load of my vape gear. Including my uwell nunchaku.

I have some mods with me but they're quite large. I'm looking to get a replacement for the nunchaku. I can't find it anywhere online. So any suggestions? I'm looking for a tube mod, with variable wattage. I should also add that I'd like it to have removable batteries. I always carry a spare battery in my bag so it removes the fear that I'll run out of power.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Maybe something like the EHPro 101 if they can still be got .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,023 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I have the ehpro 101, it's grand but be aware it only takes 22mm tanks. Might be hard to find nowadays though as Jonski says.

The ambition mods converter can be setup in tube format. That's new enough so should be easy enough to get.

If money is no object the dicodes dani extreme v3 looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,227 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I actually have an EHPro 101 somewhere in Ireland :)

I'll check out the other two mods.

I'm still finding it hard to believe there's so few tube mods with Variable w/v available. It's a common form factor but they're all built in batteries with no variable wattage.

Advertisement