Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bisexuals in Roscommon County

Options
  • 23-01-2022 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi you all,

I'm looking for bisexuals in Roscommon County, is there any? To start, I want to meet in person, have fun together and for the future, I want you to meet my wife, she is also bisexual, and have fun in 3 or 4 together in case you have a consenting wife or girlfriend. Please write at precisovc10@hotmail.com with pictures and we will correspond in sending ours. We both love to drink milk at source.

Post edited by Spear on
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Henry7

We are 3 brazilian guys in Roscommon County and would love to meet you to have fun all together. We would take care of your wife while you watch. You both can service all of us and we have plenty of milk to satisfy you, you can drink it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭standardg60

Lol thanks for cheering me up on a bleak Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭wench

Certainly an interesting premise for a new forum.

Perhaps an a subforum of Farming, given the milk obsession.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

This is something I never thought I'd see on boards.

Advertisement