Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can the Soccer forum be unhidden?

Options
  • 23-01-2022 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭

Hidden may be the wrong word and I assume it's something to do with it being a restricted forum in terms of posting but like most people I'd imagine I navigate to Boards by coming to main page where you can see the latest threads with a post by default.

The soccer forum threads don't appear there and it's having I can only assume a very negative impact on its use as I know in the previous iteration of boards I'd just have ended up there by clicking something appearing on the latest threads list.

Is there an option to allow them to appear there again?

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's not hidden, because it's not a forum. In Vanilla terms, it's a group, rather than a forum. And as such it's contents won't appear alongside other threads due to that.

Advertisement