Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pvc window and door adjustment

Options
  • 24-01-2022 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I have someone coming out in a few weeks to have a look at my front door and some windows. Haven't discussed costs just yet and just wanted to have a rough idea. I'll most likely need the multilock system replaced in the door. I'll most likely need 2 window locking mechanisms replaced also. There is nothing fancy about the mechanisms, they are 23 years old at this stage and its a guy from the original factory that is coming out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭kieran.

Got 6 sets of window hinges changed today, along with back door locking mechanisms replaced and French doors adjusted. €565. Being trying to get someone for 2 years to come and do it. Don't know whether it's cheaper or dear but I'm just glad it's done!!

Advertisement