Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Secure Watch Alarm System: - Green Power Light flashing and Yellow Fault Light

Options
  • 25-01-2022 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

Just recently my HKC Secure Watch security system has been acting up. It was showing Ext. Bell Tamper fault on the key pad. The house was recently painted so I checked the box unscrewed and replaced the lid just to make sure the painters didn't disturb the tamper. After resetting the system it was showing an additional fault with the battery. I left the problem until the following day and found that the12V battery in the panel box was completely dead so I bought a new battery thinking this was the problem (the old was was in for 13-years) and replaced it and one of the five glass fuses as one had blown. However, the green power light on the key pad is still flashing (amber fault light also on) and for the life of me I cannot figure out what the problem is. The system will not allow me to Arm the system.

Does anyone have an idea as to what may the problem that is causing the problem? I am on a small pension so am trying to avoid incurring a big bill if it is something that may be relatively easy to rectify.

Post edited by Spear on

Best Answer

Advertisement