Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

German Masters 2022 - Eurosport 2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Only 3rd whitewash in a ranking final

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭waynescales1

Gonna be some post match interview. 2 Chinese lads without a word of English trying to speak in front of a load of Germans.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,214 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Poor Yan.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Registered Users Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

Yan has picked up a lot more English in the last year. Now he bought a gaff around Sheffield.

I think Joe Cullen may do well in darts... 😋 He was playing v well last night..

Fair play to Zhao... Pity the one frame I saw was the last... 😴

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

I feel the 9-0 may flatter Zhao, I didn't see the game earlier but it looked like Yan had his chances in the earlier session, even in that final frame it took several goes to get over the line but he was gifted the chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭waynescales1

The Chinese invasion is definitely happening anyway. These 2 are STREETS ahead of their UK counterparts of the same age.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭mrunsure

It was however available to subscribers to Discovery+ (or Eurosport app), even with commentary.