Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Revolut stock trading

Options
  • 26-01-2022 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea when Revolut will be granted their stock trading licence for the EU now post brexit?

I was all set to invest until I realised that only UK customers can trade stocks now. They were supposed to be granted a licence for the EU early in 22 but I haven’t seen any info yet on it.

If this doesn’t take off what are other recommended platforms to buy/sell stocks?

Comments

If you're looking for something that is easy to use from a mobile app I'd recommend Trading 212.

Another one is Degiro, but you can't trade fractional shares with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭TalleyRand83

I find Revolut surprisingly good with all the top line info very accessible actually prefer it over the others and on metal sub its good value in comparison, only reason I'm now using T212 & DeGiro is I want exposure to other markets / stocks revolut doesn't cater for yet and I don't want all my funds tied up into any one platform incase something crazy happened

Advertisement