Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any business owners here have an executive pension set up?

Options
  • 26-01-2022 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

If so, any recommendations of who to look into for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Very important and very tax efficient.

I had one in a business that liquidated in the recession and it's a very nice reward for the effort and loss I had back then. A pension is protected from a liquidation except in rare situations.

Current business has been profitable since 2013 and been building pension since then.

I'm about 5-10 years from retirement and know that I will not be short of finance when I do retire.

There are so many advisors out there and a huge number of products. Zurich prisma funds are highly rated and you can make switches between risk levels at no cost.

But look for a good independent advisor and see what they say. Most do work on commission, so maybe talk to 2 or 3 or find one that works on a fee only basis

Advertisement