Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity and Gas deals

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

I understand where you are coming from but I've been switching for years and i just do it the day before my contract is up, it always seems to take a week, but unlucky if a bit longer, i save about €300 off €1100 when i switch so that's €5-6 a week (ish) just put up with paying a bit more for the week. Too often i hear that people end up getting charged because they aren't out of contract when the switch goes through, not worth the hassle calling them up to it sort out.

It's going to be SSE  1 Year Electricity 10 it's 250 cashback and 10% off the unit rate. If she's paying 65*6 = 390 that will be really low. I've never used the cashback on a low usage account, its worth checking with them at sign up that there isn't a minimum usage for the cashback.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭eeepaulo

sorry, just realised it is a farm account, if the account is a business account she wont be able to avail of that tariff. On her bill if it says DG1 or DG2 its domestic (fine for normal deals) Not sure what DG is business, might be DG5.

Advertisement