Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Grace Insurance

Options
  • 27-01-2022 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello Everyone,

I am thinking to get a Honda Grace 2016 what do you think about it? also tried to look it up at insurance companies but the reg plates are not shown on their system, does this mean that I can not inure this car in Ireland?

Thank you so much for the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

As far as I know Axa may be your best bet for insuring a Japanese import, please make sure it has an immobilizer it may end up burnt out somewhere!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sharkawy

Thank you for your help

Tried to get in touch with AXA but they cant quote me because I am on a learner permit for less than a year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭The Duk

You could try a broker like first Ireland but if you can get insurance it won't be cheap. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 wonderingcork

Hey, just wondering did they say why the Honda Grace isn’t showing up? I can’t find it on any insurance lists either. Does this mean they won’t insure it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,600 ✭✭✭User1998

There are tens of thousands of Japanese imports coming into the country at this stage so surely someone is insuring them for a good price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 brady2

In have a honda grace 162 . First Ireland no problems. Remember no immobiliser or alarm. You will have to get one fitted. €350

Advertisement