Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Savings Account?

Options
  • 28-01-2022 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

My partner and I want to set up an online joint savings account for a rainy day. We plan to make weekly online payments from each of our personal current accounts ( BOI & AIB). We also want to be able to lodge lump sums when required. I looked at your saving account options online and the closest one to what we need is the goal savers account however it does not permit lump sum lodgements. What other account do you recommend that we could set up that meets our requirements? Many thanks, Emma

Answers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Emma,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To discuss savings accounts to suit your requirements you can contact our Savings Team on 0818200347 9-5 Monday to Friday. One of our financial advisers will go through exactly what you need from the account and can then advise on the best option for you. We're unable to provide financial advise here.

Thanks

Tara

Advertisement