Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2022 Solar PV Quotes

Options
  • 28-01-2022 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Is 8.3 K for a 12 panel 5.3Kw system with a Solis non hybrid inverter 5Kw and an Eddi good value ? That is before any grant and includes the BER?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,807 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

No

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Sounds pretty expensive to me.

There is a good thread here with a big discussion of recent solar quotes

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058219537/domestic-solar-pv-quotes-2022/p1

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jflanagan

Hi all.

Thanks for all the useful info. I've got two quotes so far:

3.2kw (8 x400kw), Solis hybrid inverter, after grant €4,800. Installation July/Aug (enniskillen)

3.2kd (8 x 405kw), Huawei hybrid inverter, after grant €5,400. Installation June (rhymes with peep)

Awaiting more details on the subscription service, and a quote from a big electricity provider.

Any thoughts on the Huawei vs Solis hybrid inverter (we will hopefully be getting EV in a year or so)?

Also, I'd appreciate if anyone can PM me any other companies we should get quotes from. I'm in Dublin.

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

hi folks,

I got 2 recent quotes which seem expensive compared to what I am seeing here.

1: 3.2kw and 2.~ (afair) battery, no water heating for 9750 before grant

2: 3.2kw and 5~ ( afari ) battery, no water heating for 10500 before grant

Dublin South area -

Could someone PM me the name of the Enniskillen guys ? Found 2 on Google but didnt get a response from either.

Thanks

Advertisement