Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrig Glen, Calverstown

Options
  • 29-01-2022 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello!

Hubby and I are interested in buying a house in the Carrig Glen estate in Calverstown, Kildare. Firstly, looking for feedback on the estate, first baby on the way soon! Also looking for year houses were constructed. House is up for auction so looking for any feedback on construction issues. Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Year of construction - check the planning files on Kildare cc website. But if I remember correctly it was circa 2004.

I presume it's the bidx1 auction.

You get about 4 weeks to complete the purchase from day of auction. It's not very suitable if you are taking a mortgage as the sellers (receivers mostly) are not interested in any problems or delays that arise.

Property looks like it has not been occupied for a while. This may mean internal issues on too of the poor state of the garden.

I'd be avoiding it myself and think it's overpriced.

But it's a quiet hamlet/village. Not much locally and everything is a drive away.

I think you can find better.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dillons

Hi, I sent you a message

Advertisement