Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair removal from nose

• 29-01-2022 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Advise needed to remove nose hair easy and effectively, electrical nose trimmers not good enough.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,970 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

The only alternative to trimming I can think of is waxing. Effective and easy, yes, but quite painful, I'd imagine. Certainly the first couple of times, anyway. Regrowth will lessen over time so it will get easier.

It's probably needless to say, but go to a professional, don't try and do it yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,606 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Ripping hairs, that are growing from mucous membrane in your nose, out by the roots? I don't think so, somehow!

OP, there are different types of trimmer out there - try one of the other ones with a different cutting mechanism.

Edit: I think Philips do one like a miniature head hair trimmer.

Post edited by Esel on

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

Tried removing them with a tewwsers once, painful and git an infected follicle, basically a pimple inside my nose, never again. I use a small scissors and finish off with a razor, not perfect but does the job and does have to be done frequently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭victor8600

I use tweezers, no problem. Used the electrical nose trimmer couple of time, but did not like the stubble.

Advertisement