Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pard NV007 used in conjunction with Hawke Endurance Scope. Opinions please.

Options
  • 29-01-2022 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Anyone using a Hawke Endurance Scope with a Pard NV007 ?? Just wondering if they work well together.

Post edited by Cass on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gapjnr

I have. Send me a pm ill forward you sone videos. Serious quality once you have additional ir

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭17hmr1

Not exactly the same,but I use it on a hawke vantage with a cheap laser torch bought from AliExpress and if you wanted you could easily target and shoot at 300yrds.you will need to have AO on your scope or it probably won't work.

Little laser is very bright but gets a little dirty if you focus it out over 400yrds.

€ 28,04 50%OFF | 850nm Focus Adjustable Laser IR Flashlight Infrared Light Torch Illuminator for Night Vision Coyote Hog Predator Hunting 400m

https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0Lqwvm

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Got him!

Thanks for the feedback lads.

I have actually uses a Hawke Vantage but was just wondering if an Endurance would be even better. Can't be any worse I'd imagine.

No real interest in vides but thanks all the same.

IMO shooting @ 300 yrds at night is a bit if a risk I would not be prepared to take. It's a personal choice though so I won't lecture anyone on it. I'd be happy enough to be able to see a target at ~ 300 but would get closer before considering a shot.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gapjnr

I have both scopes set up with the nv007. Vantage on 17hmr and endurance on a 223 tikka. Not much difference to be fair. Vantage prob better at 50 to 100 yards. Wouldn't shoot at 300 myself to be honest either.

Advertisement