Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Old Barracks Coffee 50% off

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,228 ✭✭✭Yggr of Asgard

Got mine just now.

What I like

Coffee Package is great with the ability to open easy and a good method of resealing.

Coffee itself is great, I really enjoyed the house blend prepared in my Chemex.

What I don't like

No roast date on the package

The 2 packs of coffee were pressed into a way to small package with loads of additional padding reusing old Musgrave marketplace bags of some sort

Will I be back?

Time will tell, as I will have to fine tune a little to dial in the right grind and amount for my particular brew method but so far I can't see me paying full price for this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭gipi

My order was delivered this morning.

One to watch if you're ordering again...I ordered a gift box mini, which costs 39 euro (full price). The photo alongside the item suggests that the gift box contains 4 packets of coffee. What I got was 2 full bags and 2 sample bags. Not what I expected, but I guess I didn't read the webpage closely enough.

Coffee roast dates were 2nd Feb, so can't fault the freshness.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 463 ✭✭asharkman

Got mine on sat, honduras coffee is absolutely delish. very happy with price, delivery was a bit slow, but i guess a small company doing a very big deal. They probably weren't expecting the demand.

My bags were both roasted within the past 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

I got mine yesterday and roasted within the last seven days. Had some free samples, fortune cookies, a personal message and great coffee! Lovely touch and I'll be back at full price based on this.

Advertisement