Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address not showing on system

Options
  • 31-01-2022 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

I'm currently looking to have fibre broadband installed but Eir have told me the address is not showing on their system so they can't provide it. They said about three weeks ago that they would refer it to Open Eir to investigate but have said they can give no indication of a timeline for Open Eir to look into it.

There was fttc connected to the address up to about three years ago by Vodafone and I was able to provide the UAN and circuit reference number to Eir along with the eircode but they still say they can't find the address on their system.

I have checked the eircode on the sky and Vodafone websites and both say it's not available. The airwire checker shows 100Mbit vdsl as available.

Just posting in the hope someone can shed some light on this and better still a way to have it resolved?

Thanks.

Advertisement