Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fencing

• 31-01-2022 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hello,

I have to replace a fence at my parents house as the one that is there is falling apart.

Can anyone recommend someone good to do this type of work - build a fence.

I see there is FRS fencing, Brennan Fencing I notice but can anyone recommend these companies

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

I had fencing to do last year. I contacted FRS who came out and gave a quote fairly quickly. I’m glad I was sitting down when I received the quote.

brenann fencing, forget about him, an absolute waster. He came out and gave a quote which I thought was fair and he must have promised to do the work at least 10 times. Wouldn’t turn up and wouldn’t ring nor answer the phone. Wasted 6 months chasing him.

In the end I got Noel Lynch fencing services. Came out and gave a quote similar to brennans and did the work when he said he would. He’s on Facebook. Anything else u want to know PM me.

Advertisement