Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trivia - KILLER Edition

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

FYI, i have to get the kids in about 20 mins and then will be off line till later this evening if not the morning.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

My bad, miss the question!

5 million.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭CarrieAnne

Sorry just reread the rules (all guesses) ... my car broke down on the way to pick up the kids....

Best of luck TRS30!!

12 million..

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The correct answer was 25 million, @CarrieAnne is the closest now.

Score 2 v 1 now to TRS.

• Advertisement

Percentage of Americans that celebrate Christmas?

80%

70%

The answer is 92%.

which means your winner is @TRS30

Congrats Trs and thank you to everyone who took part it was great craic and it swung back and forth for a while.

Congratulations @TRS30

HUGE THANKS yours to @Loughc as quiz master!!

Great fun!

• Advertisement

Wow, I never win anything!

Assume the €1million winners cheque is in the post 😂

A couple of shout outs-

Well player CarrieAnne, could have gone either way.

Thanks Loughc for a great run quiz, lots of fun and I’m pretty sure everyone enjoyed it.

Finally like to dedicate the win to my buddy @DvB he was bossing this before he had to unfortunately drop out. We are all thinking of you mate, this one’s for you!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Well done, TRS! Good work! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭tscul32

Congrats TRS30. A game well won.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Congrats TRS 🎉🎉🥂🥂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,260 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Back in the office today & just catching up here, WOW, what a frenetic end!! Was very entertaining seeing it go down to the wire, and congrats to @TRS30 on a job well done, not sure I'd have managed to keep up anyway TBH!!

Thanks to @Loughc for organising, it was very enjoyable to partake & appreciate the effort that goes into running these things. Top man (again!!)

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Congratulations TRS!

And thanks Loughc great Christmassy moments for a grey February.

Thanks again to everyone who participated, it was great fun, really enjoyed it.

Will flip back to Tournaments in March, have an idea for April and we might re-visit a quiz game for May that the answers need to be sent via PM giving everyone a chance to answer within 24 hours as I know the timing during the day wouldnt suit everyone.

Advertisement