Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carole Nash 3rd Party Fire And Theft

Options
  • 01-02-2022 6:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

hello

i currently have my 250cc bike insured with Carole Nash on a 3rd party fire and theft , my question is if my bike got stolen tomorrow what is the procedure with Carole Nash

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Same as any other Insurer. You phone them and report the theft.

1st thing they will want is a Garda Pulse number (just to show that you reported the bike as stolen). Then they will ask you again about the security precautions (immobiliser, Locks, Garaged, etc.) you ticked when you took out the policy. If you are reporting the Bike as stolen while parked then the Garaged bit is obviously irrelevant.

They may want to see proof that you still have the Key to the Bike (assuming it has an ECU immobiliser).

Why are you asking ? Don't like the Bike ????? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 36 abmoto

This question is now 2 days old. Did the bike get stolen yesterday? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Silver Cauldrons

hi

thanks for the replys , no there has being a van driving into our apartment complex lately lifting bikes , thats why i asked the question for my own good ,

bike is Alarmed Immobilised and ground anchored so hopefully they will turn up there noses at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭goblin59

those guys will usually carry an angle grinder and be through a chain in a few minutes easily. stick an apple tag or something onto the bike and set a geo fence

Advertisement