Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what to do if I have skin cancer

• 01-02-2022 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4 avp

What is the procedure to test skin spot for cancer ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Go see your local doctor.

• If you are worried seek timely medical advice. Before the appointment, take consistent pictures with your phone to keep track, there are some apps out there too which can help keep track, but nothing substitutes for timely medical advice, starting with your GP or whatever primary care doctor you can access, eg video consultation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭NSAman

Not to sound like a smartass, go to the doc. Get a consultation with a dermatologist, then surgery.

i caught a malignant melanoma last year by accident, was operated on 10 days after initial consult with my doc. Lucky it was caught in time.

do NOT delay

Go to your GP today.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Samuel323

The procedure that is used to test skin spots or uses to remove spots from the skin is called Skin Biopsy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement