Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir wins excellence in customer service awards. Discuss.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Fattybojangles

A fake award from a made up magazine companies do this all the time.

Awarded by association whose opinion is always held in such "esteemed high regard " by the Irish home end user. Never any mutterings from the end user - Watch the tv and YouTube ads for eir and rest assured.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Quags

I wonder did Virgin Media come 2nd 😂 Cowboy Companies

• Registered Users Posts: 18,143 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Lord Mayor of Dublin from finglas a few years ago gave Dublin Bus the mayoral award Finglas area has an abysmal bus service awards are tokenism.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭silver2020

Biggest advertiser always wins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,984 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Surely that's a Parody Twitter account 😳 or perhaps a Waterford whisper 🤣🤣

It's almost too far fetched, Too Ludicrous to be True or believable.

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭RunningFlyer

Public sector magazine??? Never heard of them..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,998 ✭✭✭893bet

I have had no issues with my Eir broadband in years.

Since I left them. They email me about a bill that doesn’t exist still.

This was " done to death" by Joe Duffy over 3 days......it's all an amatuer con job.....you part with a couple grand of tax payers money & you get a makey- uppy unique 'award'........ even charities ( such as VDP) got clipped

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭DarkJager21

All these awards are paid for or nudged towards with “contributions” etc. There’s no universe in which a company as cripplingly inept at the awards namesake wins “best customer service”. They don’t service customers at all, they fight them until they are beaten in to a humiliating admission that they are completely wrong.

Advertisement