Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back to education and DA?

• 02-02-2022 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there

Just made an account as seen some older posts with similarish questions, Im looking to get back to part time college, I was in full time education before covid 2018-2020 started I have done two PLCS 5/6qqi and The last year of the qqi6 was online, I couldnt learn like in person and this affected my grades i barley made it through and with covid and my condition i had to withdraw my application for college.. I Have been looking and thinking of doing a Part time course a BA in business studies, I cant find much information on this and have rang around with little information so far, Has anyone got BTEA while on disablilty and part time course? how is it paid?, Id really need my course fees to be paid though if i couldnt then it would be out of the question.Course is 3 years long and i find it would suit me to the ground rather then full time

many thanks

Comments

Advertisement