Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 months free Apple+ TV with Currys Perks

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭bugsyb4

Update here got my 3 months free through Currys Perks so worth been persistent and their customer services email were actually surprisingly helpful.

I had set up a second Apple ID through my work email and filled out original form through that and eventually (probably after 3rd attempt) got sent through email with 3 months Apple TV+ free. This as far as I can see is hit and miss as have used wife email a few times and nothing!

Anyway the link to redeem code wouldn't work and told them this and sent me another link still didn't work but got my mother who has Apple phone and tablet to see could she access it with her Apple ID and worked easily. So now just logged under her Apple ID for next 3 months.

I am half thinking original code sent will work too but will try that down the line with father's Apple ID.

Anyway just on here to say not a con but you need to follow up with it or else keep signing up to Perks with email address as eventually you will get the offer I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,786 ✭✭✭ablelocks

i was getting along grand with the customer service reps until a new guy jumped on and he's proving to be a right clown - he's telling me the t's and c's clearly state the offer is only for new subs, but there's no mention of it on the perks page - i've asked him to prove it with a screen shot but he keeps sending text copied and pasted from the perks page, about the perks offer, and nothing to do with the apple code.

hopefully one of the more helpful reps will get the email next....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Well done to Bugsyb4, but that level of effort is not worth the €15 value in my opinion.

Advertisement