Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is Bracklin Park, Edgeworthstown a good area to live in?

Options
  • 02-02-2022 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm retired and looking at buying a house there but I don't know the area at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 josh60

Hey hi did u finally bought a house there as we are looking to buy a house over there. Howz the area

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Madd002

• Registered Users Posts: 3 josh60

Hey are you serious any more clarification please as we are already on a sales agreed in bracklin park ...what is the thing that we have to look at

Edgesworthstown in itself not the most desirable area, have you even driven on road through the town its terrible. Just remember reading posts about longford and edgesworthstown came up as bit of a dive. I only know it to pass through and it's a very run down town on the main n4 route.

Knew I read about it recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Deregos.

Another thread for a bit of Longford bashing.

Advertisement