Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motoring forum, today I did something - unusual thread format.

Options
  • 02-02-2022 9:09pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,552 Mod ✭✭✭✭

On the motoring forum, in the DIY/Maintenance section there is a thread called "Today I did something to my car".

From pages 1 to 317 everything is fine. 30 posts per page, everything visible.

Page 318 loads only four posts (9512 to 9515). Not a problem except for the fact the thread shows three more pages available, namely 319, 320 and 321.

So either there is nothing after the last post from Fancy Pigeon (post #9515) on page 318 on the 31st-01-2022 @ 09:04am or there is a glitch in the matrix showing three more pages of posts that don't exist.

As a side note, from the main page (on DIY subsection, before clicking on any thread) it shows Fancy pigeons' post as the last one. So I think the additional pages are phantoms and post 9515 is the last one .

When I click on the pages (319, 320, & 321) I get this:

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement