Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Budget Build GPU Replacement

Options
  • 03-02-2022 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭

I have a budget build; i5 2500k, 16GB DDR3 with a GTX 1050 that's been fine for how often I play games.

As of yesterday my GPU is not being recognized, getting a b2 code. I'm going to strip it down and clean it this weekend just in case.

Could anyone recommend me something budget (i know not a good time) to buy to replace it. I feel very out of touch going through Adverts at the 100-200 mark, and am constantly having to run comparisons through benchmark sites as I have no clue on model ranges (especially when it comes to AMD).

Any help would be appreciated!

--Moved to PC Building & Upgrading https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058231179/budget-build-gpu-replacement/

Post edited by Chardee MacDennis on

Advertisement