Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Development - Rathborne Boulevard D15

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lala22

Hi all, we’ve also secured a property in phase 2. We’d love to join any fb or WhatsApp groups. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8 markyk20

Hi that’s great to hear. I’ll send you a PM now

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tonastro

Hi there! I’ve managed to get an house for phase 2. In my opinion, we will be lucky to do the snag list this December. If I’m correct they didn’t started snagging their phase 1. Did you guys created a WhatsApp group? Please add me in.

PM sent also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dhouse2022

Hi there! It's great to know this thread, I am in phase 1 and also very interested in joining the WhatsApp group. Please add me in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Sarah Cooper

Hey there! We've also purchased a property in Phase 2 and would love to join the whatsapp group. Please send me a DM when you can. Thanks Sarah!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Hi everyone, we are interested in the latest phase of the Rathborne Boulevard development and would love to chat to anyone who secured a property in previous phases - have you seen the houses and would you recommend? We’ve seen the plans and they look great. Spoke to the sales agent who advised the sunlight impact from the apartment development was “minimal” and the tallest blocks facing over the garden would be 5-6 storeys, so assuming the 14 storey block is sitting in a space that doesn’t overlook gardens?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 frapo

Hi all, we are in phase 1 and we have just been contacted for the snagging.

I would love to join the WhatsApp group if anyone could add me, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jambalapamba

Sent you pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

We ended up purchasing a property in Phase 4 - we are a way off snagging and keys (next Summer) but would love to be a part of the WhatsApp group if it’s not too early?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36 EvoEvo

Hi Everyone.

I'm currently living in the village center e I have noticed that they are working very quickly... you can see major progress every week...

I took those pictures when I was cycling....they started working at the end of tallow street now and also they are building a sidewalk (i think) that connects the Royal canal.

I'm just wondering if it will be a small park close to the royal canal like Crescent park, where Can I check the latest project for this area? I can only find the old project 1-year-old... I'm just curious 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 20 justluh

Hi all, phase 1 here, we just moved in!! would love to join whatsapp group, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dee04

Hi all, in Phase 1 and have just moved in! Would be great to join the Whatsapp Group. Thanks a mil!

Hi, if you can pm me your number and House address I can get this sorted for you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 megha8558

Hi All, I have booked a 3bed in phase 2. Would love to be part of any WhatsApp or Facebook groups. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 newtoashtown

Hey there, we moved into phase 2 at the end of Jan and we’re experiencing some blockages in our showers. Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Would love to join the WhatsApp group too.

Advertisement