Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account Blocked

Options
  • 03-02-2022 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭

Your online system is shite. Having to authenticate with mobile to simply login is a stupid inconvenience that isn't working tonight. I need to do transactions this evening and tried logging in numerous times only for no prompt to go to my mobile. When i tried doing through manually on the mobile it still kept saying no prompt there even though at the same moment my browsers connection was still saying to go validate on mobile. Now my account is blocked and of course I cant unblock it until 9am tomorrow! Such a service should be 24hrs. Ive been a customer all my life but this mobile shite is a step too far and ill be leaving if this ever happens again. I've already setup an account elsewhere to try them out and so far so good

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there,

Thanks for checking in with us on this.

We are sorry to see this has been your experience. Please be assured my colleagues can help you on 0818200362 , Team are available 9am-5pm weekdays. They can unlock the login for you and they can also go through some steps to ensure the notification/swipe to approve is reaching your device as it should.

Hoping the above helps,

Many thanks

Alison

Advertisement