Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket name

Options
  • 04-02-2022 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭

Hi I purchased tickets 2 years ago for my daughter to go see picture this in malahide. When they were purchased she wasn't an adult. Now, 2 years on, she is. All going well,the concert will finally go ahead this year. How can I put the tickets in her name as I've no interest in going. She can bring her friend instead. Tickets purchased via Ticketmaster. I've contacted Ticketmaster but no reply. If I just send her up with the tickets will she be allowed in if my name is on both tickets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭hadepsx

Any thoughts? Can I just send her up or are they very strict nowadays with entry?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,722 ✭✭✭Stillill42

She'll be absolutely fine.

Hopefully so. Trying to get information out of Ticketmaster is proving a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

There are no ID restrictions on that event, its only very rare events that its a clause and its almost never enforced.

Staff have better things to be doing than asking for ID, they just scan the ticket.

Perfect, thanks for putting my mind at ease guys/gals.

• Advertisement
Advertisement