Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buymie

Options
  • 04-02-2022 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Down with covid so used Buymie today. I ordered from Lidl.

A third of the items didnt arrive and I did give the discretion to allow the picker to choose what he wanted.

Disappointed to say the least. I used it before and it was fine. Have ordered another large shop from Tesco.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

I've heard plenty of horror stories including a December 23rd delivery that was booked for weeks being cancelled at the last minute.

Only used them once, their fees are horrendous, I can get a Tesco delivery for €3 most days. I'd say the difference in fees would cancel out the difference in prices between Lidl and Tesco.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Liberty_Bear

Thanks for that. I used them once more this morning for Tesco, the sugar free stuff I asked for (as diabetic) was replaced by normal sugar filled items. Sent them an e mail

Advertisement