Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tree surgeon recommendations?

Options
  • 04-02-2022 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Anyone have a recommendation for tree surgeons in Cork?

Big enough job I suppose because we have a big sycamore that overhangs the road. It’s multi-stemmed and two big pieces fell in a storm there last year (didn’t fall onto the road thankfully, but that could be a possibility if it happens again!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭DylanQuestion

Used Southern Tree Services last year to prune some ash trees and fell some dead ones. All done in an afternoon with no mess left. Some neighbours have used them since for ash and all look tidy and clean. They also don't look ridiculously ugly like a lot of tree topping and pruning does. Well priced, cleaned up after themselves, cleaned up some of our tree felling without being asked to. I would definitely recommend. The only 'complaint' I have is that they took a while to get to us, but I assume they're all like that as they're so busy.

Advertisement