Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Incorrect CVRT expiry?

• 05-02-2022 10:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I purchased a 1989 VW t25 campervan Summer 2021. Expiry date on the CVRT was April 2020. I restored the camper and it passed the CVRT on Tuesday this week, but the expiry date on the new cert is July 2022, i.e. only 5 months time. Is this correct? It says on the CVRT website:

• vehicles registered after 1 January 1980 but over 30 years old which are being used solely for non-commercial purposes must undergo compulsory roadworthiness testing every two years  instead of annually. 

Reading that I thought I'd have a cert until 2023 at least. It's down as a campervan on the logbook and taxed as such etc. I only got the cert in the post yesterday evening but will give the CVRT crowd a call on Monday if people think I should have gotten a longer cert? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

I think your van had a CVRT cert until april and because of covid you got the 3 extra months so when you tested it this year started from july 2021 to july 2022.

Advertisement