Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSE Rifle Stocks or PSE Composites?

Options
  • 07-02-2022 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Has anyone experience of the rifle stocks made by the above manufacturers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭DogfoxCork

Same manufacturer, same stocks. I have two and know a multitude of people who have them too and will probably be like me..in that they will struggle very hard to find something wrong with them. Top class products made with massive thought gone into them. Give them a call!

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ace86

See my profile picture there one made by made by PSE for my tikka t3 tactical it makes a serious weight reduction over the factory one to be honest, and they also do sort of bedding that will improve the accuracy of the rifle but think it’s more so for tikka if I’m https://www.pse-composites.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Rescueme0007

Went out to see them and was indulged by Ed. Very comprehensive explanation of what one is getting, the options one can avail of, very educational. I'll be getting my new stock in May, all going well!

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭hedzball

I have two and would have no quarms about getting a third.

Advertisement