Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel to US with a recovery cert - getting through airport?

Options
  • 07-02-2022 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm travelling to Boston on Friday and wanted to hear if anyone else recently travelled through Dublin airport with recovery certs?

I'm flying Aer Lingus and while they do provide the Verifly App I can't check in using this since I'll be providing a recovery cert instead of a negative test so I can't check in online I must do it when I arrive at the airport. We're giving ourselves a lot of time to check in, get through security & preclearance (arriving around 8:30/9am and flight isnt until 2:30pm). I have kept up to date with CDC guidelines so I will have all my documents such as Recovery cert, letter from my doctor, ESTA, Vaccination Cert & Attestation form. Just hoping all goes okay getting through check in.

I'd just love to hear if it went smoothly for other people as I'm a bit nervous!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,116 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Check out the "travel to the States" thread. Question answered many times

Advertisement