Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horizon Go?? Still a Thing?

Options
  • 07-02-2022 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,385 ✭✭✭

I remember when the Horizon boxes were issued out there was an option to connect to broad band of another customer if you were in range. I looked at virgin media's site and couldn't find a reference to it on a hotspot via a mobile phone. Is it gone? If not how do I use it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

It's called "Horizon Wi-Free" and it has to be enabled by the account owner on their router. It also has to be enable on your own account too.

If you choose to opt out, your modem will not offer a Horizon Wi-Free service nor will you be able to connect to other Horizon Wi-Free networks. You must be a Virgin Media Broadband customer and in the home of another Virgin Media Broadband customer to avail of the Horizon Wi-Free service.

Advertisement