Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Best women in the country- Ireland] - Cork vs Dublin

Options
  • 07-02-2022 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi,

I just wanted to have your opinion about which city has the best women in the country: Cork or Dublin ?

I live in Cork and every time I travel to Dublin (mostly for administrative purpose), I'm shocked with the quantity (and quality) of hot women there are in Dublin.

I'm planning to buy an apartment and I thought I could also change location. I'm a bit bored in Cork. Some women are ok (some are really hot) but nothing compared to the quality you have in Dublin. On the other hand, Cork is safer than Dublin but I just wanted to keep the question focussed on which city has the hottest (and more pleasant) women.

Would appreciate any insight.

Cheers !

Comments

Are you talking purely based on looks? If so, I'd argue in favour of Cork, and I'm from Malahide.

The women in Dublin (not all obviously) have a serious oompa loompa problem going on. By which of course I mean fake tan. Not just fake tan, but cheap fake tan. It's absolutely rotten to look at. Then again, it's more common amongst my age group, and I don't know how old you are, so that could be something of note.

Cork on the other hand has some of the most stunning women I've seen in the country. I've been down several times on the train, either for day trips or multiple days at a time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,482 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Cork..... The accent !!! 😍 😀

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Basing where to buy a property based on the perception you have of the female population in that area is one of the mentalist things I've ever heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭foxsake

fake tan is great. Its the lip fillers that have ruined my ogling of late .

my wife knows that lip fillers will mean divorce.

on topic, Ireland isn't that diverse , cork / dublin women all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lchulo

OK. Then would you rather live in Longford Town, in the butthole of Ireland. Buy a cheap but well throughout apartment. And have casual sex with the old librarian lady? We are all in a position where we can work remotely from anywhere in Ireland. So my idea is why not to live in an area where there is a good female vibe (as an extra bonus). I've lived in Cork for 7 years, Cork women are ok but every time I go to Dublin, I'm stoked with the abundance of pretty ladies there. And their vibe feels better than the one in Cork. But after all, as foxsake pointed out "Ireland isn't that diverse , cork / dublin women all the same."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

If you want to see hot women you have to go to Fukuoka in Japan.

I'll take a note of that but I would have to relocate there. It's just a wee bit too far. And aren't the Japanese women the shallowest of all?

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

Cork ones put out very handy in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭3 the square

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

neither, its got to be Monasterevin - 'where the women ride the men'

• Advertisement

Post edited by lchulo on

Advertisement