Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAMSAT 2022 Prep

Options
  • 08-02-2022 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All,

This is my first post here so I hope it is okay! I am hoping to sit the Gamsat in September this year or maybe next March depending on current circumstances. I am looking at a few different courses to help me prep but they are crazy money. I just have a question, for anyone that has sat the Gamsat is there any courses you would recommend? Do you think it’s possible to do the prep alone and if you did do it alone did you have any go-to resources that helped you along the way ? Thanks in advance !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 MadMammy1

Hi r_9596

You should check out the following section of Boards and trawl through the various discussions. There is an entire section on GAMSAT and GEM with a lot of information in posts going back several years. I am applying via Mature Entry to Medicine so sat the HPAT rather than the GAMSAT so don't have any direct knowledge of the exam.

Hope this helps and good luck in your journey!

Advertisement