Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 - Matchday Thread! Salah is back!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

A much needed 72 from 9.

Coutinho in for Mount prob my best transfer this season and I’ve had a lot of stinkers.

Pukki first sub on 9 in the unlikelihood TAA or Jota don’t start for me tomorrow night.

A good jump OR wise. VHEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Newbie20

74 from 9. Delighted with that, Trent and Jota to go. One of those weeks where it came together with Coutinho, KDB(c), Bowen, Broja and 2 City defenders all delivering.

Need Salah to not play / stay quiet now to make the most of the gain.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,266 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

The plan was to get Coutinho in for Maddison this week but had to sort out my defense as only 2 of the 5 played last week and didn't think it was worth the hit. Silly me!

And I still have Watkins. Sillier me!! 🥺

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭The wonderfish

69 with the 3 Liverpool lads left in TAA, Jota and Salah who if he plays will be a massive differential in all my MLs…it’s a big if so hoping for the best but expecting a 20min cameo if the game needs winning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Some serious scores here, stuck on 20(-4) with 5 to go including captain Salah. Down out side the top 600k now, not having Bowen has killed me in the last few weeks, really tempted to WC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Literally in the same (sinking) boat...similar OR to yourself after last night.

On 17(-4) with Salah, Jota, Martinelli and....drum roll.... Captain TAA left

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭dasa29

46 with the 3 Liverpool lads left in TAA, Jota(C) and Salah

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

40 of my 47 points came from KDB (c), Bowen and Cancelo. The other 7 points came from 4 others. Ramsdale, White, Trent and Jota left to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

33 with 5 left to go, have Ramsdale and Tierney so really need an Arsenal clean sheet tonight to save the gw.Not getting KdB in after selling Son on his injury is hurting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

52 with Jota, Maddison and Ramsdale left.

Need Leicester to score tonight I think. This will be my 4th GW without TAA which has been stressful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Salah on the bench

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Thats going to hurt a few though he will likely come on at some stage, the scoreline will dictate when. I think I might buy him back straight after this game, he has already risen once and funds are tight.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The thread titles really are a curse

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

31 with TAA and Jota (c) to play.

Burnley now have a DGW 27. Leicester get a game now against them that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

Captain benched. If I didn’t have bad luck since Christmas I’d have had no luck at all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Need Smith-Rowe to stay cozy on the bench tonight so I can get those Ramsey points off my bench

ESR 1 pointer incoming

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I played wild card this week and on 53 points thanks to De Bruyne with just Jota and TAA left. Happy with my score as my old team would have been on 25 points less. Well done to everyone who picked Coutinho or Ramsey, I foolishly benched Ramsey.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,825 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

I did wildcard as well plus benched Ramsey. Hadn’t the guts to bench Salah.

Can only hope for a few Liverpool niggles in defence or keeper Liverpool winning comfortably. So there is no chance Salah comes on and get Ramsey’s 14.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Horrible game this just like the 0-0 at Xmas.

Jota fairly anonymous.... TAA had a half decent shot saved....it's all set up for Salah vulture points ;-)

• Advertisement

Gabriel (Laca)

Just curious why did you captain him when he was likely not to start or be benched? Always that chance.

Salah might come on at half time at this rate.

Nearly over a year since Leicester kept a clean sheet away - apparently. They are due!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,253 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Jota goal (VVD)

Jota (VVD)

What a sexy 10 minutes.

Gabriel scores for Arsenal and then captain Jota.

I'll be having a hand shandy at half-time.

• Advertisement

Salah warming up - feck it. Sit down outta that.

Advertisement