Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female GP

Options
  • 10-02-2022 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all

I posted this in the North County Dublin forum but not sure how busy that is.

I’m looking to change GP (am aware it’s prob the worst time to be doing this!). My usual GP left the practice and I just haven’t “gelled” with her replacement. I’m a little overweight and she keeps referring to this when I’m fact it’s menopausal advice I need.

Does anyone know of any good female doctors taking on new patients.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Are you looking for a GP in North Dublin. My colleague goes to a female in Temple Bar and she thinks she is really good

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Guest365

Thanks - No doesn’t have to be North Dublin. Do you know if she is taking new patients?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Yes as far as I know she is taking on new patients - dont know if we are allowed to name people or give recommendations on here so I will drop you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Guest365

Thank you!

Advertisement