Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ticketmaster verification for buying a ticket for a concert in US

Options
  • 11-02-2022 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭

I am heading to the states in a few weeks time.

i am trying to buy a ticket for a gig over there of ticketmaster.

However its asking for verification of a US mobile number.

It wont accept irish mobile.

Anybody have this problem?

How did you get around it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Its been a long while since i bought TM tickets for a US event, but i do remember, i had a choice of using “will call”, which means you collect them, at the box office at the venue, on the day of the event. In the end, a friend in the US, bought them for me, and couriered the tickets over to me here.

Its likely all changed now, but the “will call” option is still on the Tm . Com help page:

and the mobile ticket app won’t work outsode of US/Canada, but you can still use the mobile website:

You may have to email support,on the phone number verification, if there is no way around it, get someone over there to buy for you, or else, see is there other ticket sellers, sellling them, like www.ticketweb.com but there are many others

Post edited by fafy on

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭evillive

I bought tickets this week for Nine Inch Nails gig in the States, just using standard login but via ticketmaster.com rather than .IE. had to update my details re country etc, but no issues for me

opted for mobile tickets, have the app downloaded and can see them there, barcodes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,465 ✭✭✭finbarrk

Open an account with ticketmaster.com as the previous poster said.

Advertisement